Adjusting Dialogue and Referral
This is another of the chiropractic seminars that provide an opportunity for live, role-play conversations, this time focusing on adjusting dialogue, referral dialogue, and pandemic dialogue. The critical adjusting dialogue portion will address:
- Asking your patients about the state of their pain/complaint;
- Critically listening to your patient’s response;
- Engaging your patient with an appropriate topic;
- Giving your patients home instruction;
- Predictably closing the adjusting dialogue visit
With the information you receive in these chiropractic seminars and the practice allowed through role-playing, you will become an expert at adjusting dialogue, shave time off each patient visit, and gain confidence in your doctor-patient communications.
August 9th (Friday) 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm and August 10th (Saturday) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
𖡡 33121 State Road 71, Elroy, WI 53929